PROTEIN BARS S-LINE AND D-LINE
One bar contains high-quality whey protein, soy protein isolate and dried egg white.Contains 30% of protein.
- Contains proteins with an amino acid composition that is the best building material for muscles of the whole body
- Provides the body with sufficient energy, which is especially relevant for people who regularly go to gym
- Protein bars are suitable for those who watch their figure or want to reduce weight. Unlike non-salutary chocolate, protein bars satisfy the feeling of hunger for long
- Protein bar is easy to use. It does not require preparation like, for example, protein. You can get it and eat it without any hassle.
This is a modern source of energy! Delicious bars, made out of cereal covered in chocolate and yogurt, contain 30% of fruits and pectin - dietary fiber, which help to reduce cholesterol, blood sugar and improve intestinal motility, cleanse the body from harmful substances. Be in trend and eat well!
Special Series Bars
Wholegrain and protein bars are specially created for nutrition in conditions of increased physical activity and psychological stress. Bars of four types have high nutritional value and effectively compensate for energy loss. Product contents is worked out together with nutritionists. Each bar is made for its own purpose:
- Charge - Quickly brings you lots of energy!
- Always Ready - Helps to adopt to stress
- Always on Top - Increases strength and stamina
- Spot-on - Strengthens visual acuity
BON bar is an optimal balance of benefits and calories!
Each bar contains a unique combination of flakes, cereals, nuts, seeds, dried berries and fruits. A special cooking technology allows to retain grains’ hale.
BON bars is an optimal combination of proteins and carbs in order to maintain energy. It is your reliable partner against excess weight. Perfectly stills hunger, gives a feeling of fullness.
Benefits of Class! bars:
- 100% natural ingredients. All nutritional components are made of natural raw materials - whole grains, berries, fruits, seeds, nuts, sprouted rye. Special cooking technology allows for keeping 80-90% of natural vitamins content.
- Whole grains. This is a base for proper nutrition. Whole grains contain almost all the necessary components for the body.
- High protein content (more than 10% of daily intake). Protein is mainly responsible for growth and development of organs and vital systems, cytothesis, and keeping up the body functions.
- High content of dietary fiber (22-28%). Dietary fibers contribute to the improvement of gastrointestinal tract, prevent intestinal dysbiosis and development of food allergies among children.
- Rich in vitamins E, B1, B2, PP, C, folacin. These vitamins are necessary for normal growth and development, they improve physical and mental activity, support basic functions of the central nervous system, significantly enhance immune system, are responsible for appetite and normal digestion, encourage good mood, cheerfulness and energy.
- Contents a preventive dose of calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron and selenium. They play a huge role in body formation, facilitate normal brain function, enhance immune system, stimulate metabolic processes and ensure normal growth of bones and teeth.
- Prebiotics. They are useful for growth and development of beneficial microflora.
- Without genetically modified foods, preservatives, artificial coloring agents
- Moderate sugar and fat content
Balanced composition and high content of useful ingredients make it possible to offer this product for nutrition of school-aged children.
Taste and benefit in each spoon! Produced from fresh-frozen berries and fruits. In 100 grams of jam there is a daily dose of vitamin C. A special cooking technology allows for maximizing useful properties of berries that provide for strong “Siberian” health.
Jams also contain pectin which is a nutritious dietary fibre from apples. Apple pectin has such surprising features as ability to absorb heavy metals, various toxic substances in intestine and to neutralize them, as well as to improve gastrointestinal tract activity.
Muesli is a breakfast of health, beauty and perfection!
Muesli is the best option for a full and balanced breakfast for the whole family. Its basis is whole grains cereal with a bud and an outer shell, which allows for preservation of all natural benefits of grains. Due to the high volume of fruits, berries and nuts, muesli have a bright and rich taste.
Cereal flakes are rich in natural vitamins, microelements and antioxidants. Ideally suited to those who watch their figure!
Choose muesli that are “yours”!
- Health breakfast
- Multi Vitamin
Our biscuits have a high nutritional and biological value, contain optimal amount of dietary fiber in the form of wheat bran and wheat germ. An important advantage is that biscuits contain a complex of antioxidants such as vitamin E and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Unlike ordinary cookies, ours are based on fructose that does not cause diathesis, which is important in feeding children. It also contributes to an increase of vitality.
Vegetable additives included in biscuits are natural sources of vitamin E, beta-carotene (provitamin A), B vitamins, nicotinic acid, folacin, beta-carotene, micro- and macroelements such as magnesium, manganese, selenium, phosphorus, zinc, iron and calcium.
This is a low-calorie treat based on fructose with a rich taste. Natural component, agar-agar, brought out from seaweed, is used as a thickener for jelly.
Being a source of vitamins A, B1, B2, B12, C and D, agar-agar has a beneficial effect on the bone system and joints due to fulfillment of the body with calcium, iron and phosphorus. 100g of jelly provides for 50% of calcium and 35% of iron of daily intake.
Jelly is the record holder for the content of soluble dietary fiber - 100g contains almost 70% of the daily intake. The product slows down the absorption of fats and carbs, which is irreplaceable for dietary nutrition for people who are overweight, and everyone who watches their figure.
This product is based on oats and is made out of the outer layers of oat cereals by separating the bran from kernels. Oat bran is very useful for health, especially for normalization of metabolism and GIT. It is used as a preventive and health-promoting source for intestinal tract functioning, lowering the level of blood cholesterol, cleaning digestive tract from toxins. Usefulness of oat bran is also well-known by girls and women who watch their figure.
Great benefit of oat bran for those who want to lose weight - eating bran suppresses appetite and thus contributes to weight loss. This is why oat bran is usually included in many diets and weight loss programs.
Green buckwheat is a natural non-fried buckwheat grains that have preserved all natural proteins, vitamins and trace elements. It is very useful food product as it is a source of easily digestible protein.
It is ready for consumption in raw form. It is loved by raw food eaters for its rich taste and valuable nutritional qualities. Buckwheat easily germinates, making it even more valuable nutritious product irreplaceable for health and longevity.
Seaweed, or laminaria, is considered to be a useful food and a full-fledged medication. With its daily consumption, the human body receives iodine, which strengthens blood vessels, preventing development of osteoporosis at senior age, especially among women. It also contains vitamins A, B, C, D, E. Laminaria helps treating diseases of the thyroid gland and is very useful in treating coronary heart disease. Laminaria improves functioning of the central nervous system, increases physical and mental activity.
It is recommended for usage during stressful situations. Inclusion of seaweed in your diet is the best way to prevent atherosclerosis, and one of the best ways to support immune system.
Crackers are rich in vitamins and microelements making them not only tasty but also useful. A balanced complex of vitamins (A, D, E, K, C, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, biotin) stimulates immune system, helps bone strengthening, reduces the need for insulin, maintains normal vision, helps lowering blood cholesterol.
The presence of microelements (iron, zinc, manganese, copper, iodine, selenium) promotes vitamins absorption, as well as it contributes to the prevention of anemia, reduces risk of growth impairment and slow development, helps normal functioning of the whole organism.